Christmas Eve has a unique atmosphere. It is the time when the families gather together at one table. Some people have to travel thousands of miles to join their relatives and enjoy the supper.
Often this is the only occasion to see each other.
Exceptional menu is a necessity, but so is the table service and the way you set your Christmas table must not be neglected either. Be creative, use your imagination and surprise your guests with original Christmas table decorations.
Below you will find some advice how to make your Christmas table look elegant and stunning!
1.Tablecloth and napkins
-It would be better if they were of the same colour, preferably white or cream.
- If you have a silver service, then use it.
- There must be a clean fork for each course.
- If the starter is fish, put the appropriate forks on the far left.
- Normal knives should be placed between the plate and the special fish spoon (if there is one).
- Tablespoons - only if there is a soup and/or a creamy/liquid dessert on the menu.
- Ideally - white with sublime patterns.
- The small plate for the starters should be on the big one for the main course.
- Afterwords, bring the bowls already filled with soup.
-Read the article devoted especially to glasses.
5. Separate plates for bread.
- Put them on the upper left of the main plate.
- You can also cover the bread with a small napkin.
6. Don't forget about the flowers!
-They must be FRESH!
-They shouldn't cover the whole table and get in the way!